Boy’s Slippons Crochet Booties (free Pattern) in 4 sizes

This is the first pattern I actually wrote. I started this as a girl’s pattern and realized that just with a few changes, it can be adapted for a boy. There is a lace under the toe flap which helps in making the booties snug on tiny feet.

This was worked using worsted weight yarn and hooks H and F to fit ages 0-3 and 3-6 months. To make bigger sizes you will have to use a hook I too. Pattern is written for sizes 0-3, 3-6, 6-9 and 9-12 months. Picture of every step is included in the pdf in a way even beginners can understand. I was using the leftover yarn I had and I think the purple should have been a tad brighter. The black one looks lovely but the picture fails to capture its real beauty. Place a big button in place of the bow to give it an added edge. Use your imagination and make it your own.

Click here for free pattern: Slippons Pattern.

1. March 22, 2012 / 12:39 am

thanx for the pattern. i liked it so much tht i linked you on my blog. you can visit/join at ALHUMDULILLAH-ana-Muslim.blogspot.com .

April 21, 2012 / 5:00 am

Approximately how long does each slipper take …for an average person?

So cute! I really wish to try the pattern.

3. June 8, 2012 / 3:55 pm

I know we can't redistribute the pattern, but is it all right to sell the booties we make from it?

• June 14, 2012 / 12:19 am

Yes, you can sell the booties you make but please do not use my pictures.

4. June 26, 2012 / 9:20 pm

Hi can you tel me wat kind of yarn to use for kids shoes?

5. June 26, 2012 / 9:20 pm

Hi can you tel me what type of yarn to use for this?

July 13, 2012 / 2:57 am

So cute! I'm fairly new at crocheting & reading patterns and I found this one to be pretty fast & easy for me! I did get stuck on the "finishing" part, but I just put it down & came back to it and realized what I was doing wrong…LOL My great nephew's little piggies will be nice & warm now! THANKS!!

7. November 13, 2013 / 5:55 pm

I can't download it, it says you're out of bandwidth 🙁 I really want the pattern, is there any way you could email it to me? craftymom1024@Gmail.com is my email address