Woman’s Slipper Boots Crochet Pattern, Classic Snow Boots, US sizes 5-12, Now in French too!

Share the Love!

Boots Slipper Crochet Pattern
Customer Picture: Made by @aspiringredhead on Instagram
These crochet boots are worked with two strands of worsted weight yarn held together making these crochet slipper sturdy and toasty at the same time. Though the buttons are functional, I found that you can just slip in and out of the boot with ease even without opening the straps.
I used  4 skeins of Vanna’s choice for each pair of boots and still had some yarn left over.  This would be a stylish way to keep your feet warm!  I love boots and now I have one I can wear at home. I am still pondering which one to keep, the green or the gray. What other colors would you experiment with? Leave a comment below.

* The pattern is written in Standard American Terms.

*Pattern uses 2 strands of worsted weight yarn ( size 4 medium) held together.

* Pattern includes 4 sizes, Small ( fits US sizes 5/6), Medium (fits Us sizes 7/8) , Large ( fits US sizes 9/10) and Extra Large (fits US sizes 11/12)

* Pattern includes lots of pictures to guide you.

Payment can be made securely through PayPal using your credit card or PayPal account, see FAQ for details. The pattern will be emailed to you within 24 hours, actually much sooner. If you have any questions or fail to receive the patterns please use the ‘Contact Me’ form in my blog, top left. Please do not resell the pattern itself or pass it onto others. All my patterns are protected by copyright. Read my Copyright page for more info.

Find the Baby Size pattern here: Baby Classic Snow Boots Pattern

Find the Toddler Size pattern here: Toddler Classic Snow Boots Pattern

Find the Kid Size Pattern here: Kid Size Classic Snow Boots Pattern

Woman’s Snow Boots Pattern( in English)
 $5.50
     Bottillons d’hiver ( Patron de crochet en français )

$5.50

Share the Love!

1. December 6, 2014 / 8:55 pm

Making this pattern now. It's a good pattern but you must pay attention while making it and count every row. I'm not a novice crocheter, I can usually follow a pattern and watch TV at the same time pretty easily, but this one is more difficult. Nice end result though. I have one done and will start the other tonight!

2. February 3, 2015 / 6:40 pm

i just buy this pattern, can't wait to have it 😀 !

3. February 9, 2015 / 10:27 pm

Are you on Ravelry at all?

4. February 27, 2015 / 6:34 pm

I bought the pattern and made these for my grown daughter for Christmas. She loved them and they fit her perfectly. Not a difficult pattern at all. I made faux wood buttons out of cardboard and leather cord, too. Wish I could post a photo for you, but not sure how.

5. March 5, 2015 / 1:14 pm

Is this pattern available for digital download? Thanks!

6. May 9, 2015 / 9:34 am

I really love the stitches you used here. I am going to try to learn to make them from your directions! Thanks for sharing them.

7. July 28, 2015 / 12:01 am

I've wanted this pattern for quite some time and I'll soon have it. Maybe. Probably. Hopefully.
    I'm going to blend lavender and white, or just use lavender. I mean, if I can get a ride to the top-secret place where I buy yarn. *sigh*

8. Ariel
    October 9, 2015 / 9:09 pm

Is this update for the ravelry pattern download too ?? I find it easier to purchase from ravelry 🙂

• October 12, 2015 / 2:09 pm

Yes, the pattern on Ravelry includes sizes 11/12 too.

9. October 29, 2015 / 9:39 pm

Very annoyed that I cannot buy this with my Global MC – I do NOT want to go through PayPal, and it won't let me any other way? Please advise what's up? thanks

• October 29, 2015 / 10:03 pm

You should be able to pay with your credit card if you choose "Don't have a Paypal Account" during checkout. You won't have to open a Paypal account.

10. November 7, 2015 / 3:34 pm

Hi,

I've made these slippers twice now and they fit super super snug. Is that normal? I am a size US woman's 8 and the large is tight. Is it two strands of size 4 yarn? Did I miss something?

• November 7, 2015 / 7:07 pm

You can switch the next size hook for the upper. May be you crochet tighter than me.

11. January 27, 2016 / 12:21 pm

Hi,love this pattern, I just finished to pairs. I translated it to danish for my own use, but i get a lot of requests from others here in Danmark. Would you by any chance permite me distributing the translated version, if people can verify buying the originale pattern from your webside)/Etsy?? Thanks for your great patterns:-)

• January 30, 2016 / 5:06 pm

I am sorry, I do not give permission to distribute translated copies of my patterns in any form. Kindly contact me using the Contact Me form.

12. Taninski
    July 14, 2016 / 8:31 pm

I made these in a single strand of Bernard blanket and they turned out adsolutely gorgeous. Then for added durability and Cush I sewed flip flop soles to the bottom

September 23, 2016 / 1:30 am

I like the boots but was wondering if you would have a problem with them being sold for a fund raiser we live in a small town and once a year we have a local homemade fundraiser to either help the local kids volleyball teams youth center or families In need this next summer it will be to help the foo bank for the winter

• September 25, 2016 / 12:48 am

You are free to sell the finished items you make from my designs. It is the patterns that are copyrighted and cannot be distributed.

14. November 14, 2016 / 4:35 pm

I love this pattern so far and I have a customer wanting 2 pair for a Christmas present, any suggestion on how much I should charge per pair? Thank you