This lovely crochet pattern is made up of crocodile stitches. If you have never worked crocodile stitches before it can take a little practice. These sandals will be perfect to adorn your little girl’s tootsies this summer. Who knows I might even come up with a baby sundress to match.
I am so elated with the way these turned out, I am writing a woman’s size slipper next. Make them in Spring colors to match her colorful outfits. Once you get the hang of the crocodile stitch I am sure you might want to make many of these.
* Pattern is written in Standard American Terms
* The pattern comes in 4 sizes, 0-3, 3-6, 6-9 and 9-12 months.
* Pattern uses an F (3.75mm) hook for 0-3 and 3-6 months and 6-9 months. F and G(4.25mm) hooks for 9-12 months.
* The sole is worked using Worsted weight yarn ( size 4 medium) also know as “Aran” in the UK. The toe top for the sandal is worked using DK weight yarn.
* The pattern uses crocodile stitches. A step by step tutorial for the crocodile stitch is included in the pattern
Payment can be made securely through PayPal. Once you pay, the pdf pattern will be emailed to your PayPal id within 24 hours. If you want it mailed to any other id please mention that in the “Message to the Seller” during checkout. You can always email me using the Contact Me form if you have any questions. Please do not resell the pattern itself or pass it on to others. You can make it for yourself or as a gift. If you sell items made from my pattern please do give my blog credit. All my designs are protected by copyright.
You can find the Woman’s size here: