Toddler Classic Snow Boots, Toddler Boots Crochet Pattern, Pattern in US sizes 5,6, 7 and 8

This boots will keep your little one warm and stylish during the cold winter months. These boots are worked with two strands of worsted weight yarn held together which give it a nice sturdy shape. Holding two strands together also makes your work grow quickly and you will be done in no time.
This pattern has been one of my best sellers during the cold months and now you can make them for your toddlers as well. Guess what?  I am coming up with woman’s size boots next so your entire family can spot this lovely boots in Winter. Make them in pastels or in bright colors for your little ones or gift them to relatives this holiday season. This is one pattern that will never go out of style and you will be revisiting time and again.

* Pattern is written in Standard American Terms.

*Pattern uses 2 strands of worsted weight yarn ( size 4 medium) held together.

* Pattern includes 4 toddler sizes- US sizes 5, 6, 7 and 8.

* Pattern includes lots of pictures to guide you.

Payment can be made securely through PayPal using your credit card or PayPal account, see FAQ for details. Once the payment is made, the pattern will be emailed to you in 24 hours. If you have any questions or fail to receive the patterns please use the ‘Contact Me’ form in my blog, top left. Please do not resell the pattern itself or pass it onto others. All my patterns are protected by copyright. Read my Copyright page for more info.
Find the Woman’s Size Pattern here:Woman’s Classic Snow Boots
Find the Baby Size pattern here:Baby Classic Snow Boots
Find the Kids Size Pattern here: Kids Classic Snow Boots
Toddler Classic Snow Boots Pattern
$5.50

1. October 2, 2013 / 1:59 pm

what is the sole made of…. are they hard bottoms… I have a toddler

• October 2, 2013 / 2:34 pm

It is made with two strands of worsted weight yarn.

2. October 8, 2013 / 12:41 am

Love them…I wonder if you could make them adult size???? hmmmm too cute

• October 8, 2013 / 12:48 pm

Adult size is being tested and will be published soon.

3. November 20, 2013 / 3:38 pm

these are absolutely GORGEOUS. I need to get this pattern to make them

4. November 20, 2013 / 3:39 pm

these are GORGEOUS, can't wait to get this pattern to make these

February 3, 2014 / 2:38 am

Do you have a pattern for a size 9 in toddler?

• February 3, 2014 / 3:36 pm

I do have plans to come up with the bigger sizes in future.

6. October 12, 2014 / 6:48 am

Would you mind giving me an approximate for how many inches long each finished size would be for this pattern? I need to make these for a 4-year-old child whose foot is 6.5 inches long. I believe that to be roughly a size 10 (US), so all the sizes for this pattern may be too small for her, but even if I could make the largest size the pattern provides and estimate how much I need to increase for it to fit her, that will be fine. I checked out the adult pattern, but I am afraid all those sizes will be too big for her. Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated. I love your blog and your patterns!

7. October 15, 2014 / 3:24 pm

Size 8 in Toddler Boots pattern has a sole 6 inches long and 2 ½ to 2 ¾ inches wide.

8. October 15, 2014 / 6:03 pm

Wonderful! I shouldn't have to increase very much at all, then. Thank you so much! Ahh, I'm so excited!

9. October 16, 2014 / 7:57 pm

I have tried and tried and tried to make a bigger size of the boot (US 9.5) by using your pattern for size 8 but after several attempts I have to confess that I'm not skilled enough. I have made a pair of the adult pattern (they became very nice!) that I'm going to give as a present to one of my dearest friend next week and now I want to make a pair of these to her daughter so they can look alike. I just wondered if you are thinking of doing the pattern in bigger sizes anytime soon? 🙂

• October 20, 2014 / 6:19 pm

I plan to come up with the child sizes soon. Keep following my blog and facebook page. Thank you 🙂

• October 27, 2014 / 12:55 am

De la realidad,
      I had to go up 2 hook sizes to get the size I need, so try making a swatch (the instructions are given at the beginning of the pattern) to check your guage, and increase your hook size until it's right. Even if your gauge swatch doesn't turn out to be a good guide for the rest of the boots, the good thing about crocheting shoes is that to check size, you don't have to crochet the entire shoe before you know if it's right or wrong– you just have to crochet the sole, which doesn't take very long.
      So, crochet a sole, and if it's right, crochet the second sole to make sure they match before you move on with making the rest of the shoe.

It took some fiddling for me, but eventually I got it, and these boots are lovely and the perfect size I needed!

10. October 20, 2014 / 6:55 pm

I definitely will! I already get updates. 🙂 thanks again!

November 24, 2014 / 12:46 am

I'd love to have a kids size 2. My handicapped sister has very small feet-too small for the adult size and too large for the toddler. These are beautiful and look like they would conform to her odd shaped feet. I'll keep watching, and hoping. Beautiful!