This is my first woman’s slipper crochet pattern and I am really excited. Designing the soles took a lot of work but it was so worth it in the end. This pattern also involves a bit of sewing to reinforce the straps to make them strong enough for walking.
This lovely crochet pattern is made up of crocodile stitches. If you have never worked crocodile stitches before it can take a little practice. Once you get the hang of the crocodile stitch I am sure you might want to make many of these. Hobby Lobby has some lovely DK weight yarn colors but I think nothing can beat the timeless white color.
* The pattern is written for 4 sizes, US sizes 5-6, 7-8, 9-10 and 11-12.
* Pattern is written in Standard American Terms
* Pattern uses an F hook (3.75mm) and Worsted weight yarn for the soles along with a DK weight yarn for the upper or toe top.
* Readily available quilter’s batting is used in the soles to make them stiff and comfy.
* The pattern uses crocodile stitches. A step by step tutorial for the crocodile stitch is included in the pattern
Payment can be made securely through PayPal. Once you pay, the pdf pattern will be emailed to your PayPal id in 24 hours. If you want it mailed to any other id please mention that in the “Message to the Seller” during checkout. You can always mail me using the Contact Me form if you have any questions. Please do not resell the pattern itself or pass it on to others. You can make it for yourself or as a gift. If you sell items made from my pattern please do give my blog credit. All my designs are protected by copyright.