Crochet Woman’s Slipper Pattern for Spring

Slippers Crochet Pattern

Crochet Woman's Slipper Pattern

Pin it for later:  https://pinterest.com/pin/51087777008484179/

Crochet Woman's Slipper
Woman's Crochet Sandals

Designing booties and slippers crochet patterns is my first love and I can never get enough of them. I am really excited to present my new crochet slipper design for spring. Follow the pattern and you get a sturdy and cushy sandal that will keep you comfortable all day long.
They are perfect for those lazy days where all you want to do is stay in your PJs and read a good book or watch some television.
From the gazillion pictures I added, you might have guessed that I really enjoyed making and photographing them. I don’t enjoy making soles for slippers. I can’t believe I made a freaking 12 soles for this design. I hope you like it as much as I do.
* The pattern is written in standard American terms.
* It comes in 4 sizes, Small ( US sizes 5-6), Medium (US sizes 7-8), Large(US sizes 9-10), Extra Large (US sizes 11-12)
* The crochet pattern requires worsted weight cotton yarn and an F(3.75mm) hook. I used Lily Sugar n’ Cream.
* The stuffing inside the 2 layered sole make them comfortable to walk in.
* Just like a regular pair of sandals, the left and right soles are shaped differently.
Payment can be made securely through PayPal using your credit card or PayPal account, see the FAQ for details. Once you pay, the pattern will be emailed to you within 24 hours.
If you have any questions or fail to receive the patterns please use the ‘Contact Me’ form on my blog, top left. Please do not resell the pattern itself or pass it onto others. All my patterns are protected by copyright. Read my copyright page for more info.
You can see another one of my spring slippers crochet patterns here: Boho Dreamz Sandals
Spa Day Slippers
$5.50

1. July 7, 2018 / 4:13 pm

I would really rather download the instructions after I've paid for them rather than shipping. I'm in the middle of a move from CA to OH, and had to give a CA address for my credit card to be accepted. Hopefully it will forward to my OH address, but I was hoping to work on these in the evening at my campsites and have them finished when I arrived in OH. Bummer

2. July 8, 2018 / 2:47 pm

I loved the pattern so much I didn't see it was mailed, could you email it my email lghigh61@gmail.com I pail through PayPal Thankyou

3. July 9, 2018 / 1:51 pm

The patterns on my blog are emailed and not shipped. I hope you would have received your PDF by now.

4. Susan
    September 3, 2018 / 12:41 pm

It says the pattern is free on the Share A Pattern website. Was this in error?

September 3, 2018 / 8:45 pm

It is a mistake on the part of Shareapattern website. I will be asking them to rectify it. I apologize for any confusion this might have caused.

5. Libby Elliott
    September 3, 2018 / 1:12 pm

Why are you advertising this pattern as free on “Share a Pattern” then charging $5.50 when we click on it??
    Very disappointed with the false advertising!!

September 3, 2018 / 8:47 pm

Hi Libby, I did not advertise on their site. They share both paid and free patterns and this is an error on their part. I will be writing to them to them to rectify it. I apologize for any confusion this might have caused.

6. Theresa Dumford
    September 3, 2018 / 6:44 pm

I’m disappointed!!!! Under the pattern on Share a Pattern it states Free pattern. I get here on your web and you charge for the pattern. You should not advertise FREE and then charge for it.

September 3, 2018 / 8:49 pm

Hi Theresa, I did not advertise on Shareapattern.com. Share a pattern is a crochet directory that shares both free and paid pattern and this was an error on their part. I will be writing to them to get that rectified. I apologize for any confusion this might have caused.

7. Ruth
    September 4, 2018 / 11:24 am

I would love the pattern 😊

8. Theresa Dumford
    September 4, 2018 / 1:29 pm

That’s too bad because I thought they are cute. Just can’t spend any right now.