Back view showing the flower ties and the buttonhole band.
Make a matching pair of Orchid Sandals to complete the look!
This is a beautiful lacy dress made from DK weight yarn. The skirt part is worked using a large hook which gives it drape and makes your work grow fast. I was able to crochet a newborn size in three hours. You can add the bow or leave it as it is. I prefer the bow and hence named it The Little Bow Peep Dress. This crochet pattern uses an easy variation of the shell stitch, nothing a beginner cannot tackle.
* The Crochet pattern is in Standard American Terms
* The pattern uses only basic crochet stitches
* Pattern uses DK weight, size 3 yarn with F (3.75mm) and H (5mm) hooks
* The pattern includes sizes Newborn, 3 months, 6 months, 12 months,
18 months and 2 Years
* The pattern includes lots of pictures to make it easy.
* The dress has a button closure at the back
* The shoulder strap is adjustable
* The dress is worked in the round and has no seams
Payment can be made securely through PayPal. Once the payment is made, the pattern will be emailed to you within 24 hours. If you have any questions or fail to receive the patterns please use the ‘Contact Me’ form on my blog, top left. Please do not resell the pattern itself or pass it onto others. All my patterns are protected by copyright. Read my Copyright page for more info.
Find the matching Sandal Crochet Pattern here.
The Little Bow Peep Dress