The textured stitch is the easiest you will ever come across. It is such an effortless stitch pattern that it would undoubtedly be your perfect companion while watching your favorite TV shows.
The stitch pattern grows quickly and is very elastic just like a knit fabric. It is basically just a repeat of the same row.
Pin it for later:
The construction of this crochet sweater is pretty straightforward. The front and the back are worked separately with some neck shaping. There is no armhole shaping involved as this is a drop shoulder design.
The sleeves are made separately and then attached to the body. Seriously, this could be a great first sweater if you have never tried garments before.
The ease of the construction, the comfy fit, the textured stitch pattern- what is there not to like about this sweater?
This could be your chunky crochet sweater pattern not made with chunky yarn, haha! I used the gorgeous light worsted Wool-Ease yarn from Lionbrand.
The stitch pattern makes the sweater look chunky but without the added weight and price of a chunky sweater.
CROCHET SWEATER PATTERN FEATURES
* The pattern is written in standard US terms. You can find a US to UK conversion chart here.
* This sweater pattern includes sizes XS/S, M, L, XL, and 2XL.
*The difficulty level of this pattern is easy.
* The crochet sweater is worked using a wool blend worsted weight yarn. The pullover pictured was made using Lionbrand Wool-Ease in color Gold.
*The front and the back are worked separately and then seamed together at the shoulders and sides. The sleeve is then made and attached to the body of the sweater.
* Hooks J(6mm) and I (5.5mm) was used for the design. Use any size hook to attain gauge.
* The sweater will take only 8-11 skeins of Lionbrand Wool-Ease yarn depending on the size you are making. It would take 1576 yards for size Small, 1773 yards for size Medium, 1970 yards for sizes Large and Extra Large, and 2167 yards for 2XL if you are substituting with any other yarn of a similar weight.
Payment can be made securely through PayPal using your credit card or PayPal account, see FAQ for details. The pattern will be emailed to you within 24 hours, actually much sooner.
If you have any questions or fail to receive the patterns please use the ‘Contact Me’ form on my blog, top right. Please do not resell the pattern itself or pass it onto others. All my patterns are protected by copyright. Read my Copyright page for more info.
If you love crocheting cardigans and sweaters, check out more designs on my blog below: