Pin it for later: https://pinterest.com/pin/51087777008484179/
Designing booties and slippers crochet patterns is my first love and I can never get enough of them. I am really excited to present my new crochet slipper design for spring. Follow the pattern and you get a sturdy and cushy sandal that will keep you comfortable all day long.
They are perfect for those lazy days where all you want to do is stay in your PJs and read a good book or watch some television.
From the gazillion pictures I added, you might have guessed that I really enjoyed making and photographing them. I don’t enjoy making soles for slippers. I can’t believe I made freaking 12 soles for this design. I hope you like it as much as I do.
* The pattern is written in standard American terms.
* It comes in 4 sizes, Small ( US sizes 5-6), Medium (US sizes 7-8), Large(US sizes 9-10), Extra Large (US sizes 11-12)
* The crochet pattern requires worsted weight cotton yarn and an F(3.75mm) hook. I used Lily Sugar n’ Cream.
* The stuffing inside the 2 layered sole make them comfortable to walk in.
* Just like a regular pair of sandals, the left and right soles are shaped differently.
Payment can be made securely through PayPal using your credit card or PayPal account, see the FAQ for details. Once you pay, the pattern will be emailed to you within 24 hours.
If you have any questions or fail to receive the patterns please use the ‘Contact Me’ form on my blog, top left. Please do not resell the pattern itself or pass it onto others. All my patterns are protected by copyright. Read my copyright page for more info.
You can see another one of my spring slippers crochet patterns here: Boho Dreamz Sandals
Spa Day Slippers